Friday 27 September 2013

MOST SCRUMPTIOUS BANANA CAKE {IN THE WORLD}



... and did I mention it is so easy and super fast!?! Win win in my book that's for sure!

125g butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 egg
2 mashed bananas
1 1/2c self raising flour
1/4 c milk

Melt the butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add the banana then the egg. Mix through flour then milk gently

Bake at around 170 for around 40 mins. 

Done.

I then drizzled with a simple chocolate icing for extra yumness but that is entirely optional. 
Also.. I will try doubling next time. By the time afternoon tea was consumed and a slice wrapped for lunches the next day it was all gone. Oh the joys 

Let me know what you think? 
Baked anything simple and scrumptious lately?

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great ole faithful......and the consumption sounds like it is around here...baked goods have no chance of surviving more than 24hours :))

    ReplyDelete