Thursday 10 October 2013

A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY



I am a very lucky lady. Not only do I have the most awesome bunch of kids and fabulous hubby... I also have the best bunch of friends. Including this wonderful lady... who not only spoilt me rotten for my birthday but also braved opening up her home to this gigantic family... she fed, cared for and loved each one of us for four whole days. 

Freshly roasted and expertly made coffee, freshly baked bread, neverending baking, and general bliss were the order of the weekend and as you can imagine.. I didnt want to come home! Ever.

Birthday flowers

Honing my soccer skills

My divine Birthday dinner... freshly caught snapper and venison

Coffee on the deck

We even got to sneak out for a birthday brunch... just the two of us!

The family Rolston

Thank you Dee for an exceptional birthday.
We love you.

xx


1 comment:

  1. Can I book Dee in for my birthday next year? ;) Looks like you had a FABULOUS time. x

    ReplyDelete