1. Backyard fun... who would have thought that the humble badminton game would provide hours and hours of entertainment.
2. Baby's first swim. A bit of a natural it turns out.
3. Last weekend was party central as our girl turned 15. Wowzers. Teenagers for Africa... family for miles and a party that lasted all weekend. Crazy wonderful chaos.
4. The husband and I celebrated 16 years of wedded bliss by spending nearly a whole week in the gorgeous Queenstown. A rejuvenating.. wonderful.. blissful week. (more on this to follow as soon as I find a spare moment)
5. The bliss of that week was rewarded with an awfully sick baby on our return home. Nothing, and I mean nothing got done while he snuggled and recovered.
Hope your week has been beautiful
I promise to be back asap to bore you with loads of photos from our trip away!
Joining in with the Beetleshack for the stills collection