Friday 28 June 2013

A {Just because I can} celebration

You want to know something?
My brood is a pretty awesome bunch.

Sure... they fight, scrap, yell and argue from time to time (read: quite a bit of the time)
They can drive me a wee bit looney.

But. Overall. They are just amazeballs. They are on a journey of discovery.. learning how to give, how to love, how to serve and be less self centered. Sure they mess up ~ don't we all! They can get caught up their own worlds and forget that being part of  a big family means that there is less opportunity or at least tolerance for self absorption. 

They are getting there.
.
So... to celebrate the fact that they have been working hard at putting others first. I decided to have a random.. 'you are just the coolest kids out' treat yesterday.
My friend made this  fabulous  Super Mario Brothers cake and we had a mini celebration of awesomeness.



Just cos' we could...
I think it went down a treat.

Sadly for him... the youngest was the most excited and most unlucky.
(Next time wee man)

xx

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea! Might have to tuck that one away for a rainy day. XX Ps Cake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete